Thursday, July 05, 2001

Happy Fourth of July Everyone!! Even though its a bit late its still the 4th isn't it? We just got back in from watching the fireworks. Just Korben and I. Matt is asleep..work this morning at 2. Good thing about living on campus...the cities fireworks are right in the softball field..which is about 200 yards or more from the apartments. So we have good seats. Korben sat in his stroller and I sat on the bumper of the car. I had to hold Korben for about 5 minutes of it..loved the colors..didn't like the booms. But he soon got use to it and sat back down in his stroller. But the finale..I had to hold his hand..he got a bit scared. Right now Korben is sitting on the floor watching the Independence Day 2001 on TV..MORE fireworks. At least he wasn't scared too bad that he didn't cry. First time a Good time!

No comments: