Report Card!
Korben received his report card today and I am thoroughly impressed. He got all E's and S's in all his subjects (this is the equivalent of A's and B's) and had no checks by any "needs improvement" areas.
I promised Korben when Lego Star Wars II came out for the 360 that I would buy it for him as soon as he made all E's and S's with no checks. I also said he had to read two books and write about them in a journal each week (to improve his reading and handwriting skills) but that kind of tapered off and I'm really not going to hold that over a seven year old. Especially since he's had some great improvement in his report card. I meant to pick up the game, but hit overtime at work and couldn't make the store before they closed. I will see if he'll agree to do one a week, or at least continue his AR reading and write on that.
On to the other child...
Julianna is doing good. We've seen Spiderman 1 and 2 at least 20 times a piece. Thank God they are good movies. Otherwise I would have hid them by now. She's obsessed with Superman and Spiderman (more Spiderman than Superman). Besides getting into everything and having me wrapped around her finger she's doing alright. Except for her schedule. She is basically on my schedule which means she doesn't go to bed until midnight or later and sleeps in until about 9am. Not good. We're trying to get her back on a normal human schedule but it's hard because she's so...Julianna.
Wish us luck.
(PS: Amber, make me an admin so I can fix a few inequities on this here blog. =)
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats, Korben on your great report card! We hope you enjoy your new game! Uncle Eric wants to get an Xbox 360 soon so he can play games with you online!
Post a Comment