Saturday, October 04, 2008







I will explain the video of Julianna. She was watching Super Why on PBS yesterday and started singing the song that the Purple Princess sings "I love to spell, S-P-E-L-L!" Well Julianna was singing that song all day, wrong. lol She got the first part right but when it came to spelling 'Spell' she would say S-P-E-E-L or S-P-E-L. I didn't have the heart to correct her so I video taped her instead. =o) Eventually I would sing it with her and she realized she was singing it wrong. I should have taped her without her knowing because she was so much louder and herself. She got shy once I pulled out the camera and was taping her.

Trenton is now staring to really babble. HE is almost blowing raspberries and is doing the Mamamam and nananana and babababa. It is so cute and I was surprised I was able to get some on tape.

I felt bad for Korben because I didn't get him on tape. So I just went into his room and he was building with his Legos. The Legos that you see are only half of what he has.

I just realized after I was watching the video of Trenton that my kids are wearing opposite seasoned clothes. It was chilly that morning so I dressed Trenton correct. Julianna has been wanting to wear her flower dressed for the last couple days so I let her, in the house. She wants to dress up all the time.

1 comment:

Amber Garner said...

Congrats to Korben on a wonderful report card! I loved the videos, all of them. It's so nice to be able to see the kids. We'll get two boxes of the light butter popcorn. I'll try to get a check out this week if it's not too late!