Monday, March 26, 2001

I really don't know what to type tonight. I just figured I was behind in this and needed a new entry. Well Korben FINALLY got his toddler bed today. So far he has napped in it, jumped on it (which isn't good because it could break in two) and played cars on it. I think he likes it. And right now I can't stand our neighbors beside us. They are smoking and all the smoke seeps through the walls and the smell is so bad my son is even wrinkling up his nose. MAN I hope we get out of here soon OR my neighbors get out soon. I mean we went over there like last month and asked them if we could use their grill...which they haven't used and they said no because they don't want meat drippings on the grill..HAve they EVER heard of foil! geesh. These are the neighbors that are hermits..I have only seen them twice since august of 2000. Can I say PITAFULL. I like complaining about our neighbors. Almost everyone are hermits here though. Even on nice days korben adn I only see about 5 neigbors out. I mean this kid wants to make friends but no one ever comes out of their hole! I just hope it changes during the summer!

No comments: