Sunday, April 15, 2001

I am sorry all for those who read this. I haven't updated in about 5 days. Sorry. =o( Well today was a good day. We went to Matt's Aunt's house and had Easter dinner there at 3pm. She is my Favorite aunt on his side. That whole family is awesome. I had to drive both ways. Matt had to finish up a book for tomorrow. He isn't done with it yet. But today was so Beautiful out. It was about 75 degrees or so. Matt's Uncle Tony had a kite and he let the string un thread off the spoil and MAN it was high! I mean I looked up at the sky and it looked like a small airplane it was that high. Sorry I know its not that amazing but I thought it was.

Anyways...Korben got a basket from the Easter Bunny this morning. He got an "Itsy Bitsy Spider" book, a Clifford beach ball, Plastic airplanes and cookies and cheese crackers. The Bunny thought it wouldn't be a good idea with candy yet. =o)

Well my hubby and I woke up this morning with Tornado Watch sirens going off. It was wild. We looked out the window and it looked like a hurricane outside. We had like 50 mph winds..with downpour rain and hail. but it didn't last that long which was good.

I had the BEST Lemon pie today. It was a jello and cool whip one..hand made of course. But it was so sweet and light. I should have eaten two instead!! =o)

Ok thats all for now. I want to check out the other diaries. I couldn't check them out yesterday because for some reason my computer wouldn't bring it up.Oh well!

No comments: