Sunday, February 18, 2007

I swear Julianna was one sensitive sniffer on her. She smells something that doesn't agree with her and she will go full blown with the gag reflex. Twice it has led to me cleaning up the floor. I haven't known a kid that gets so weak in the stomach like that. I just hope she grows out of it.
Saturday morning we had snow again when we woke up. It was coming down so hard, big flakes and all. It last about 2 hours and we got about an inch. Took the kids outside to play in it before Matt came home with breakfast. They got to build (me really) a snowman. Forgot to take pictures of it but I did get the crazy snow falling. I have to upload those pictures and share them along with our other snow fall we had back in January?!? I can't even remember when we had that.
Julianna has a fever today plus a runny nose. Its clear so there is no infections but she is SUPER whiney and just not feeling good. She took TWO long naps today which is really rare for her.
Amber, I have clothes for Chloe for you. I am going through Julianna's clothes today and I have next Fall/Winter clothing. I am going to go through a summer bag and see if I can find any 9-12 months summer clothing. Some are good for outside/daycare extra clothing. So expect a bag in June when we come up or meet in VA for Aaron's wedding.

1 comment:

Amber Garner said...

Thanks ahead of time!!! We love hand me downs!