Wednesday, February 21, 2007

It is so nice that Korben actually has all of his homework done before 4pm. Since its so nice out today (75 degrees and partly sunny) we headed out to the back deck and sat on the porch swing to do homework. He read his AR book, worked on some Matt problems (coins/change stuff) and wrote out 10 spelling sentances. He seemed to really enjoy the nice weather and said he will have to do this tomorrow.
Speaking of tomorrow Korben has his Blue and Gold Banquet for Scouts. He will recieve his Wolf Badge and 2 silver arrow points, map/compass pin and 2 beads for completing stuf fin his handbook. There will be a Hawiian theme so the boys in the den and I made Leis and little Tikis out of paperrolls. They will be having a catered dinner and entertainment. I will bring my camera with me and hopefully catch some stuff in action. Its going to be hard though with me dealing with Julianna. I should have asked one of my friends to watch her.
Julianna's favorite things to do now is to wear pants that have pockets, she digs her little hands in there and walks around like her daddy, dig into my purse and find all of my lip balm/glosses and put every single one on, I have about 3. Dig all of my coins out and drop them on the table, making clinking sounds. She also LOVES lotion and will sneak into my bedroom and apply some to her hands. She does pretty well with it because she never puts too much on. haha I will have to upload her ABC video on YouTube sometime. She has a Curious George ABC book and points to every letter and says them. Its quite crazy since Korben only knew the letters in his name when he was 5.


CLICK the pictures to go to the Albums

No comments: