Friday, May 02, 2008

Ok I need to update this thing on a regular basis. Thanks Racheal for kicking my butt into gear. haha

Trenton had his 2 month check up on Thursday. He is 12 pounds 8.5 ounces which puts him in the 75th percentile. He is 23 inches long which is in the 53rd percentile. The doctor said he isn't 'overweight' just a chubster. haha I think the other two were exactly like that and they started to thin out once they became mobile. I love my chubby baby. They are cuter with healthy rolls!

We have a busy summer ahead of us. June 1st through June 8th we are heading to Gulf Shores Alabama on the Orange Beach/Ft. Morgan area. We reserved a beach house for $700 all week, which is an AWESOME deal considering that a hotel for the week was around 1200-1500 a week. The house includes everything except us, our clothes and food. They supply everything else. It is 1/2 block away from shore and the road that the house is on dead ends to the beach!
Julianna is SOO excited and asks everyday if we are going to the beach to swim.

Ahh Trenton is awake. I will update later. Oh and Racheal, when you have time, can you email the pictures from last weekend. We never did get them transfered to our computer.

No comments: