Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Slacker, that is me. I just hate writing here if I don't have anything to say.
Korben will be coming home tomorrow afternoon. he has been at Webelos Resident camp since Monday. I was going to give him a disposable camera to take with him but totally forgot. I hope one of his leaders took some so I can post them. Nana and Papa are coming down on Saturday afternoon to take Korben up to Ohio with them. I think on their way back they are going to take Korben to a few Civil War places. He will really enjoy that. He has been really busy this summer. It was Vacation at the beach for a week then to Scout Day Camp for a week then he had a week off to just do nothing around the house. Then this week is overnight camp. It good for him to be busy because he was really bored when he was home. I am deft. sure he will be busy when he is at the farm in Ohio.
Julianna has been doing good. We went to a Tye Dye playgroup today. She had fun playing with the other kids and bossing them around. lol I asked her if she wanted to color her shirt but she didn't want to. So I tye dyed a shirt for each kid and two of Trenton's prefolds. I can't wait to see them tomorrow. We have to wait 24 hours for the colors to bleed through then wash them in cold water a few times. Maybe the kids and I can Tye Dye when Korben gets back in July. He would LOVE that.
Trenton has been doing pretty well. He has only rolled over once but is trying to do it again in his crib. I recently bought him a mirror for his crib so he can be busy when he wakes up. He has been sleeping through the night since the beginning of June. Which is nice to wake up and still have him sleeping. I can get a few thing done. He usually goes down around 9pm and wakes up between 7am-9am. He LOVES LOVES to smile and laugh at everyone. He is a little comic I swear.
We recently got a family membership at the YMCA last week. Kids love it. Julianna loves to go to the nursery and play with the other kids while I workout. This gives me about and hour of some ME time. Which is desperately needed. I don't feel as stressed when I have a work out during the day. I try to go when Trenton has nursed and is close to a nap. Its always easier on the workers there when they have at least one baby napping. Korben goes and swims in the pool while I work out. Any child 8 and up can go swimming with out an adult, as long as they are good swimmers. Of course I gave Korben plenty of rules like staying in the water that is NOT past his shoulders and he can not go in the lap pool. He has to let the lifeguard know that he is by himself in the pool. I do sneak a peak in the window while I am working out, just to make sure things are going ok with him.
I have alot of pictures to share of our vacation but they are on the other computer still. Our other computer is not hooked up to the internet as of right now so I am not sure how or when I will get to post them.
Well I will see some of you during the 4th of July weekend. We are coming up to Ohio on the 4th that afternoon and leaving on Sunday. I just hope our ride down is alright. Trenton doesn't like being in the car a whole lot. Just have to travel for a longer period during his nap time in the afternoon.

No comments: