Friday, June 27, 2008

Here are a few pictures taken yesterday.
The Tye Dye shirts and diapers were made on Wednesday at a local playgroup that Julianna, Trenton and I attended. Korben was at camp so he wasn't there but I made him a shirt. His is the Spongebob one. I plan on getting some dye so the kids and I can do a whole bunch of shirts and such. I know Korben would have fun with it.




Trenton absolutely LOVES this bouncer/jumper contraption. But he doesn't last longer than 15 minutes in it until he wants out. lol Oh and he crawled ( I ment rolled! Not yet old enough to crawl. Trying to get too ahead of myself I guess) over from front to back officially yesterday. He did it once a couple weeks ago but didn't try it again till yesterday.

1 comment:

Amber Garner said...

Amber- I enjoyed reading your updates and we are looking forward to seeing you guys on the 4th. Chloe will love the kids. I hope Blake & Logan will be there too. I'm off on the 4th, but work the 5 & 6. Have a safe trip to Ohio!!