Monday, August 04, 2008



Trenton is 5 months old today! Above is a little video I took last week. I think he is our happiest baby ever. ANYTHING will make him laugh but he is also sensitive. You scare him, he will cry in pain. He will put out that bottom lip and just cry, until you can comfort him and try to calm him down. He is still nursing like a champ, but going for longer durations now. He has tried a few foods, HATES any type of baby cereal but LOVES to munch on bananas and frozen peaches. I bought a net feeder that you put in solid foods and infants can munch on the netting and it will turn to mush practically.
He has been waking up almost every night for the past week. I think its time to reintroduce cereal after dinner time. He wakes up and nurses for a while then falls back to sleep. Of course I fall asleep too, on the couch or the recliner. Its killing my back, I need to get back to bed right after he is done nursing. I will not bring him in bed with me though. I did that with Julianna from when she was a newborn and it took almost 3 years to get her out of our bed. NEVER again.
A little funny thing that happened today:
Julianna was playing on my Nintendo DS and was trying out Cooking Mama game. If you have never heard of it, you make all kinds of dishes. You have to prepare everything, like shop up onions, mix ingredients etc. I am sitting right beside her and I hear "OH CRAP!" I turn to her and say, "Julianna we do not say Crap, its not a nice word." She turns to me and states, "No Mom CRAB!" I look down at the DS and she is trying to 'tear' a CRAB apart. lol OOPS! Of course I apologized and she just laughed.

1 comment:

Amber Garner said...

Amber--I loved the videos and getting to see Trenton! Also, I'm impressed with all of the good buys you got the other day. That's awesome!