Saturday, January 10, 2009


Attempted to take a few pictures of the two oldest in front of the tree after they decorated it. This is what I got. Notice Julianna's finger. Korben was whispering in her ear earlier...I figure he told her to do this.


Here is Julianna and her Gingerbread House. She got to decorate it at one of the local community parks for free! She had sooo much fun..making it and eating it. lol


Here are a few Christmas Pictures. They are not the best but hey it was all a blur and I was lucky to get any. lol

BEFORE the unwrapping rampage!




That was Julianna's favorite thing. A Wooden Princess Castle. It is pretty neat! Amber, its a Melissa and Doug product too. Can you tell what kind of toys I like?! lol



Korben's favorite, if you can tell, was his NERF gun.


Trenton liked anything he could put in his mouth, which was EVERYTHING!

No comments: