Saturday, January 03, 2009


Trenton now has tooth #3. He looks rather silly because its not a front tooth but a bicuspid?! Its on the right side right beside his front tooth space. Oh and his new trick...spit bubbles. Yes he knows how to do spit bubbles now. I was watching him yesterday and he was really quiet and moving his mouth. I snuck a peek and he was practicing. lol Of course as soon as he saw me looking at him he busted up laughing. He knows he is a silly kid. He also loves giving kisses and acts crazy and sometimes will bite your cheek.
He wasn't sure what to think of Christmas this year. We didn't have many things wrapped for him, kinda just threw everything under the tree. Oh the tree....we took it down on the 26th. Some little boy in his walker decided to take a close look at an ornament and yank on it. Which in turned tipped the tree over and broke 2 of 3 legs on the tree stand. Luckily Matt was there to catch the tree so Trenton wasn't hurt, just shocked. haha





Here is a little video of Mr.Speedracer. He is so hilarious in his walker and tends to run people over in it. He loves the drawer he gets into. Trenton always takes my potholders out and I see them spread all out on the kitchen floor. lol


1 comment:

Amber Garner said...

Amber- He looks so cute in your pictures. Oh my gosh. what a sweetie. I loved the video too. Thanks for all of the cool Melissa & Doug stuff for the kids. Chloe LOVES cutting that fruit! I "eat" a lemon everyday (sometimes a million times a day).