Tuesday, May 22, 2001

Hey All! I am bored and can't sleep right now. Korben is still up. He is watching Alladin for the first time right now. Seems to like it. He is laying on the floor on his blankie looking up at the TV. I asked him if he wanted to got o bed and he said no. We will see in about 15 minutes if he still says the samething.

He has been more interested in potty training lately. He has been telling me when he has to go pee and has gone #2 on the potty also. He prefers the 'big' potty over the 'little' potty. So I am happy now that all my work is finally paying off. Matt said to give it time that he will tell you whe he is ready. So he isn't fully potty trained yet. maybe another month or so and he will be FULLY potty trained. yea! =o)

Whatelse. My weekend went well. We were suppose to go to Cheatham Lake on Saturday but it ended up raining and it was cloudy so we went on Sunday instead. Played Tennis in the morning then went to the lake and stayed out there for about 3 hours. Matt and I got burnt. I had put sunscreen on Korben but he still got a little red.

My brother Eric and his girlfriend Amber are coming on Thursday afternoon from Ohio. They are staying till Sunday. We are going to take them to Downtown Nashville on Thursday and drop Korben off at the inlaws then and have him stay there till Saturday afternoon. Then on Friday Matt, Eric, Amber and I are going camping and going to Fall Creek Falls State Park. Its not suppose to be warm which sucks cuz I want to swim but it will be good hiking weather. And it might rain. =o( But we should have an awesome time! Can't wait. I haven't seen them since December at Christmas time. Its been a while.

I think thats all I wanted to talk about. Korben is asleep now. I gave him 15 minutes to be out and I was right. Man am I good or what! =o)

No comments: