Hey All!!!
I am in a better mood right now than I was earlier today. I woke up with a headache. And today I wanted to see if Korben wanted to start potty training. Well he was into it and all. I put up a Potty Chart and everytime he goes he gets to put a sticker up. Well after the seventh sticker was put up he started to pee in his training pants. He did this two times. I was so frusrtated because I thought he really wanted to do this. But I guess not. I told Matt that its up to Korben if he wants to pee on the potty. If not he can stay in his diapers until he is five. I was so upset about it. UGH! Oh well though. Like I told Aishy,
"I am working on Korben. Its so hard though. He doesn't mind being wet which is causeing trouble. And he doesn't tell me when he has to go. I usually have to ask him. Yea I agree with the potty training being their decsision...most of the time he wants to go aftr bath time and when MAtt or I go. I tell Matt that I can't pee in peace anymore =o)"
Well maybe next month we will try again. Or maybe my parents can start him out when he goes there in June! =o) *grins*
No comments:
Post a Comment