ho um....i am bored...really bored...and hungry.
Well Korben got a belated birthday gift in the mail today from my brother Jason and sil Racheal. Korben was all excited because he knew it was for him.
He opened it and it was a HUGE I mean HUGE Animal Cookies box (by Nabisco). And in the Animal Cookie Box there were a box of Oreos, Animal Cookies, Cheese nips, Nutter Butter cookies, Lifesavers, Ritz plain and ones with peanut butter and cheese and a whole bunch more. He went wild. He wanted to open ALL of the food up. But of course we didn't. So now our Pantry is basically the junk food pantry. But with GOOD junk fod in it. I am going to have to mail my brother and SIL a big thank you for it. Nw we won't have to buy anymore junk food for a while. I am glad Korben got this..he has too many toys and clothes. Thinking of food..I am hungry. I might have a piece of left over pizza and some velvetta shells..yum sounds good to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment