Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Julianna peed in her Elmo potty on Sunday. It wasn't a willingness to go though. As soon as I got her out of the tub, she had a chill and I knew she was going to go all over my bathroom rug. So I hurried up and put her on. Right in time! She really didn't seem to notice what she was doing.
She has learned how to unsnap her diapers. By the way she wears cloth diapers. These are actually the type she wears, Fuzzi Bunz:


Earlier I found her running around stark naked. Then found a spot on the carpet. Though it was juice, Korben's juice. He went to clean it up and felt it was warm. Then I hear "Mom its PEEEEE!! GROOOOSSSSS!"
I am ready for her to be potty trained already.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahaha. that's cute!! i love that i can live vicariously through all of my friends who have kids. i'd go nuts if i had any of my own.

glad to hear everything's going well.