
He has been in school for 3 days now. He is riding the bus to school and from school. On his first day of school he missed the bus in the morning. He was nervous and was shedding tears because the bus wasn't coming. It was running late and we didn't know that. I ended up taking him to school. He seemed better after that. He made it home fine, but was all sweaty from the bus ride home. He is in second grade this year and has Mrs. WIlliams as his teacher. She is from South Carolina and has that southern drawl. She seems to be very nice.
Korben has had homework already but it wasn't anything big. Just writing about himself and his favorite things.
Julianna
Let see what I can say about the little princess. She is veering into the world of the terriable twos. Yes, she is only 20 months but I think for girls it starts early?!? She is beginning to be a screamer. She has her melt downs and tantrums. Nothing we can't handle though.She has been saying so many new words its crazy. Yesterday she has started saying "Bye Bye" really clear. She still can't say Mommy, Mama. Heck I'm home with her all day you would think she would say it. She has been learning quite a few things from the little boy I watch during the day. Like climbing on bookcases and the word "No" and "Mine". I can tell she is going to be a handful in the many months to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment