Friday, August 18, 2006

Korben had a good week at school. No notes or anything. I checked his adgenda yesterday and today and he had 'green' both days. That means he was good. They have a color system so they can alert the parents what level of behavior their kids were on that day. Green is good, Yellow is not good and not bad and red is bad. I think if they get yellow or red they get 5 minutes out of recess (yellow) and no recess all day (red). That is how they did it at Hobgood. I am not too sure if that is how they do it at Smyrna Primary.
I still have to email half of you about this blog. So if you are reading this there is another post before this one.

Soon I will be posting updated photos of the kids. Our USB connector isn't working or something. I tried to upload all of the pictures to the computer and it wasn't reading correctly. As soona s we get that fixed, there will be pictures up. I know I have to share our Air and Space Museum trip. I think I also have a few random pictures since taking those.

I think I am going to try to upload them on shutterfly and link it.

No comments: